Terms & Conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR REPORT ORDER
1. Scope of Agreement: These are the conditions of the contract between you, the Client (“You” and “your”) and Industry Report Store (“Industry Report Store”, “we”, “us” and “our”) governing your use of our services, as set out in your purchase order. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Industry Report Store and you. All prior agreements, understandings and negotiations and representations (save for fraudulent misrepresentation) whether oral or in writing are cancelled in their entirety. The terms of any other electronic communications will not form part of this agreement.
2. Report Purchase Order: Report Purchase Orders shall only be binding when accepted by us. You shall not cancel or amend the Report Purchase Order unless we have given our prior written consent. We shall assume that any person who places a Report Purchase Order on your behalf can bind you legally.
3. Ownership: The legal and beneficial interest in all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), database rights, proprietary information rights and all other proprietary rights as may exist anywhere in the world together with applications associated with any such rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) relating to the Product belonging to us, the holding company, or our licensors, as the case may be, at all times. You obtain no ownership rights in the Product or any of the Intellectual Property Rights pursuant to or arising out of this Agreement.
4. Grant of License: We grant you a non exclusive, non transferable license to use the products described in the Report Purchase Order (“Product”). You warrant that you shall only use the Product for your business purposes in accordance with this agreement and shall not, without our prior written consent, make available, copy, reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, license, distribute, publish, broadcast or otherwise circulate the Product (or any part of it) to any person other than in accordance with these terms and conditions. You further warrant that you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations and shall not knowingly use the Product for any improper or unlawful purposes.
5. License: Unless stated otherwise on the Report Purchase Order, the product is licensed to you on a single user basis. Only the user named on the Report Purchase Order as the customer may use the product as outlined in this agreement. Additional user licenses may be purchased by you at our prevailing standard list prices for single users or by the purchase of a site wide or global license. You warrant that you will use appropriate controls to ensure that the license is not breached by you or other users and agree that any breach may cause us irreparable harm. You agree we have the right to charge additional fees for unauthorized usage in line with our standard list prices. This clause survives termination of the Agreement.
6. Fees and Payment Terms: Payment is due in full prior to delivery of any product. We shall invoice you, plus VAT if applicable, for fees payable by you to us under this Agreement (“Fees”) upon our acceptance of a Report Purchase Order. Unless indicated otherwise on the Report Purchase Order you will pay all invoices on receipt of that invoice. Should your account fall overdue then interest will be charged at a rate of 3% per annum above NatWest’s base rate from time to time in force together with compensation for debt recovery costs pursuant to the provisions of The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as amended and supplemented by The Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002. Interest will be calculated daily form the due date to the payment date.
7. Warranty & Indemnity: You warrant and represent to us that you have all necessary rights to grant the rights and licenses set out in your contract with us. You agree that there have been no guarantees made by us for this report and that no employee of Industry Report Store has made a promise or commitment that does not appear here. You agree to indemnify and hold Industry Report Store and any of our officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, expenses, losses, cost or damages incurred or suffered and any claims of legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from any violation or infringement of third party rights, or any breach of any of these terms and conditions.
8. Liability: In the event of an error caused by us or others in any reports or tabulations supplied to you, we will use our best endeavors to correct the error at our own expense, but will not be held liable for the consequences of the error beyond the provision of corrected reports and tabulations. To the furthest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any claims, liabilities, expenses, losses, costs or damages (including without limitation, damages or any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities and/or profits) however arising from the use by the client of the data provided by Industry Report Store to the client. In addition we do not accept liability for any errors or omissions or claims for losses arising from any free of charge services. Our liability in contract, tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the Agreement shall not exceed the total Charges received by us from you for services outlined in your Report Purchase Order. Every care is taken to avoid mistakes but we cannot accept liability for any errors due to you, your third parties, sub-contractors or inaccurate instructions from any of the foregoing. Any third party booking from any agent will be deemed jointly and severally liable with the agent’s client to us in respect of all matters including charges relating to the booking and conditions therein contained. No action arising out of this agreement (other than an action by Industry Report Store for the recovery of fees owed by the client to Industry Report Store) may be brought more than one year after the cause of action first arose.
9. Confidentiality: Neither party shall, except as required to perform our and/ or your respective rights and obligations, use, copy, adapt, alter, disclose to any third party or part with possession of any information or data of the other party which is disclosed or otherwise comes into our or your possession directly or indirectly as a result of these Terms and which is of a confidential nature, in writing marked confidential or, if disclosed orally, reduced to writing and marked confidential within 30 days of the date of such disclosure (“Information”). This obligation shall not apply to information:
a. the receiving party can prove was in its possession at the date it was received or obtained; or
b. the receiving party obtains from some person other than us, you or an Affiliate with good legal title thereto; or
c. comes into the public domain otherwise than through the default or negligence of the receiving party; or
d. is independently developed by or for the receiving party.
10. Force Majeure: We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement due to any event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, earthquake, fire, flood or any other natural disaster, labor dispute, riot, revolution, terrorism, acts of restraint of government or regulatory authorities, failure of computer equipment and failure or delay of services and platforms used to operate our electronic media.
This agreement is governed by English law and each party agrees that the courts of England will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any disputes arising out of or in connection with this agreement. Changes to this contract can only be made in writing. Printed terms and conditions in any additional documents issued by you or your agent will not be recognized as binding.