How to Buy
You can place an order online, by telephone, by email, by fax or by post.
Ordering by telephone
Call +44 (0) 20 7936 6830 to speak to a customer service representative.
Ordering by email
Email your order to email@example.com. Remember to include the billing address and preferred payment method. A customer service representative will confirm your order within 24 hours by email or phone.
Ordering by fax
Fax your order to +44 (0) 20 7411 9805. Remember to include the billing address and your preferred payment method. A customer service representative will confirm your order within 24 hours.
Ordering by post
Post your order to:
Industry Report Store
John Carpenter House
John Carpenter Street
London, EC4Y 0AN
Payment can be made in the following way:
- Credit Cards - We accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa. Payments are made in Pounds Sterling, Euros or US Dollars only. Exchange rates follow those used by the Financial Times.
- Bank Transfer - Transfers can be made in Pound Sterling, Euros or US dollars directly to our bank accounts. Please note an additional $30 USD fee will be added to your order to cover bank charges.
Industry Report Store will issue an invoice with 30-day terms. This is sent to customers by email and a hard copy is also sent by post. Invoices are payable within 30 days of the invoice date. After this period, Industry Report Store, may, at its discretion, add interest of 2% to the final total.
Taxes and duties
Industry Report Store’s VAT number is GB 756 4733 04.
Prices displayed on the product page are without tax.
Electronic publications and VAT rules
- UK customers - Electronic versions of publications supplied to a UK customer are subject to a VAT rate of 20%. This will be added to your shopping basket online or to any invoice we issue.
- EC customers - Business customers within an EC Member State whose company is VAT-registered will not be charged VAT. Customers must supply their VAT number to comply with EU rules.
- Private customers within an EC Member State are subject to a VAT rate of 20%. This will be added to your shopping basket online or to any invoice we issue.
- Customers outside the UK and EC Member States will not be charged VAT.