Taiwan: Higher Mobile Interconnection Charges and Falling Voice Tariffs Will Offset Increasing Data Services Revenue
By: Pyramid Research
, Published: Jan-2015
, Product code: TC0280MR
- Key Insights
- This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Taiwan today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Taiwan’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases. The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Taiwan compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Taiwan.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2011 to 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Taiwan’s telecommunications markets.
Companies mentioned in this product:• Chunghwa Telecom • Taiwan Mobile • FarEasTone • APBW • Vibo • Taiwan Star • CNS • Taifo
- Table of Contents
Table of contents
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
- Sample Pages